Author Topic: Facts, Fiction And Tristan Thompson Sex Tape  (Read 55 times)

WendiStowe

• Yeni
  • Karma +0/-0
  • There is nothing to write about myself at all. Hurrey Im here and a member of awardspace.biz. I really wish I'm useful in one way .
    • View Profile
    • Facts - Fiction And Tristan Thompson Sex Tape
Facts, Fiction And Tristan Thompson Sex Tape
« on: 01 October 2024, 14:35:26 »
In response, the information broadcaster reported that the whistleblower who discovered the chat bypassed the police. Three to four extra members of the chat had been booked. SBS funE reported on extra snippets of the chatroom that showed the members knew they have been concerned in illegal actions. The whistleblower’s lawyer sent the messages to the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission on Feb. 22. Afterward, the chat was despatched to SBS funE. March 7: MBC challenged Seungri’s Feb. 2 statement claiming that he was not involved in Burning Sun’s management from the beginning. March 11: SBS funE reported two more singers have been in the chatroom. Feb. 26: Korean outlet SBS funE reported on a KakaoTalk group chat from December 2015 the place Seungri allegedly deliberate to bribe investors with prostitutes. YG Entertainment - the "Big 3" K-pop firm where Seungri was signed - launched an announcement claiming the chatroom messages were "fabricated." SBS funE’s Kang Kyung-yoon, who reported the story, responded that there can be no reason for her to fabricate the texts.
My web-site - mila kunis sex tape